African Health & Sex Survey
This short survey is about sex and sexual health. The findings will help charities and health care workers to better meet the needs of black African people living in England. This is a great chance to have your voice heard and we would really appreciate you taking part!
- Most people will take 10 - 15 minutes to complete the survey. Your answers will only be saved when you click ‘Submit Answers’ at the end of the survey
- This survey is completely ANONYMOUS and voluntary. We do not want your name or address. No data that could identify you is recorded (your IP address is not logged and no cookies are left).
- Please try to give an answer for every question. If you do not wish to answer a question, please leave it blank and continue with the next question. However a few questions are compulsory and you will need to answer them to complete the survey.
- Please fill in this survey only once this autumn / winter. The survey closes on the 30th November 2013.
- This survey is being run by Sigma Research, part of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. To find out more about this project, call Adam Bourne on 020-7927 2793 or go to www.sigmaresearch.org.uk
- Sigma Research complies with the Data Protection Act. You can read our confidentiality policy at www.sigmaresearch.org.uk/about/privacy